Registered Dietitian created recipe websites that will help you stay on track with your weight loss and lifestyle goals and make your meals more exciting once you are able to return to eating solid foods.
- Stephanie Wagner, MS, Registered Dietitian has a great passion for helping individuals through their weight loss journeys. Check out her website “Bariatric Food Coach” and all its great resources. Become a member and receive even more perks!
- Megan Moore, Registered Dietitian with special certification in Obesity and Weight Management. With all her experience, it is no doubt you will learn new recipes and tricks to cooking when scrolling through her website. She provides excellent options for those who are gluten or lactose free as well! Find her at her website.
- Faith, Registered Dietitian and owner of “The Bariatric Nutritionist” and can be found on Instagram, Facebook or at thebariatricnutrition.com. She provides excellent recipes for all stages of your weight loss journey and believes your weight loss journey “is a marathon, not a sprint”.
- Dana, Registered Dietitian is on Instagram as “bariatricdietitian.dana” and has a great deal of recipes, tips and tricks for meals, snacks, fast food, and any other food you can think of to help make it align with your weight loss or maintenance goals.
- Haley, Registered Bariatric Dietitian/Nutrition Coach + NASM CPT is on instagram as “theguacwarddietitian” and posts new information almost daily! Haley is a certified personal trainer, so she is a professional in the exercise realm of your new lifestyle as well.
Minnesota Weight Loss Surgery
If you’re interested in learning more about your options when it comes to weight loss surgery, look no further than Bhatti Weight Loss Center! Our professionals can guide you through your weight loss options and help you find a solution that meets your specific situation!